The most epic part of the session was when we momentarily ran out of pose ideas, and Relja handed Adam a pencil and notebook paper and said "draw anything you have in mind, and we'll make it happen!"
After a few minutes, this was what Adam had drawn:
Relja literally did not miss a beat: "A humanoid pteradactyl shooting a gun? I can make that happen."
2 minutes later? This masterpiece:
I can't share my favorite photo with you for Top Secret reasons, but here's the best of the "Happy Couple Says Happy Holidays" set:
That took up a large chunk of our afternoon and evening, so there's not much else to tell about the day.
So, the end.
Carpe November!
P.s. Squats, CHECK. (Rest day!)
Abs, CHECK. (caught up on crunches from yesterday, and enjoyed the rest day)
Minimalism, CHECK. Take time for yourself? This photo shoot was a super fun and indulgent (and cheap) activity that we'd kinda wanted to do for a while. Well, a photo shoot of us as a couple, anyways. What can we say? We're both lens-lovers at heart.
![]() |
| Yes, I'm wearing a kite on my back as wings. Yes, my ammo belt says "limbo." Yes, that is the scariest face I've got. |
![]() |
| My attempt to elongate my face as much as possible to imitate Adam's drawing. Success? ....Yyyeeeeessss? |
I can't share my favorite photo with you for Top Secret reasons, but here's the best of the "Happy Couple Says Happy Holidays" set:
![]() |
| Posed? yes. Cheesy? yes. SOLID GOLD? yes. |
That took up a large chunk of our afternoon and evening, so there's not much else to tell about the day.
So, the end.
Carpe November!
P.s. Squats, CHECK. (Rest day!)
Abs, CHECK. (caught up on crunches from yesterday, and enjoyed the rest day)
Minimalism, CHECK. Take time for yourself? This photo shoot was a super fun and indulgent (and cheap) activity that we'd kinda wanted to do for a while. Well, a photo shoot of us as a couple, anyways. What can we say? We're both lens-lovers at heart.




Ha! I forgot you kept the drawing.
ReplyDeleteI love your photos! You guys could sell products with this whole happy couple routine!!!
ReplyDelete