Today was the day of ALL THE FOODS.
Our long-time friend Frank came to visit and today we pretty much spent all day eating delicious food. Starting with a decadent brunch of bacon, fluffy French toast and fruit smoothies. I fully intended to take a photo of brunch..... But then we ate it all.
Then Adam headed out to write, and Frank taught me how to make home-made caramel sauce!
After the sauce was done, we realized we needed to test it on apples and in ice cream and on cookies. Then we tried all 4 things together. FTW.
Then Captain Totoro told us to go exercise.
So we walked through a lovely campus...
...admiring the foliage...
...and bought bubble teas AND hot teas after. Moar foods and drinks!!
Then we went to a buffet restaurant that served these magical glazed cheese sweet potato things. Yes, drool-worthy.
Lovely woodsy autumnal restaurant.
Then Frank spammed us with photos of ourselves.
Adam!
Anna!
The end.
I have eaten so much food I can literally feel my intestines having little digestive explosions. Oof. And I still have Abs & Squats to do before finishing this post & sleeping... 어떻게.....ㅠㅠ
Carpe November!
P.s. Abs, CHECK (except 1/2 crunches, which I'll do in the am).
Squats, CHECK.
Minimalism, CHECK. We took our time today, and it really was a great, relaxing, delicious day.










No comments:
Post a Comment