Monday, November 25, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Day 25 "Small Miracles"

*Ack! I'm almost laaate! Granted, it's already Day 26 in Korea, but I hold that since most of you are in the USA, I have until midnight, EST to post each day*

I GOT A LETTER. Not exactly an earth-shaking miracle, but let me tell you: it made my month.

I have lovely, wonderful friends who occasionally brighten my life with honest-to-god hand-written letters. Martha has apparently written me three letters since March of 2012, and I receieved none of these little gems. This is not par for the course for Korea, as I've gotten every other piece of mail sent me (that I know of...?), and in a pretty expeditious manner.

But last week I got this letter:


With this post-mark:



And while I could be frustrated that it took so dang long for them to find me, today I can't muster any frustration - only satisfaction that I actually got my hands on this one. *hugs envelope*

Thanks for the letter,  Mar! There's a reply headed your way, ASAP. :D

Carpe November, folks!

P.s. It's to the point where I'm tempted to just lie.... Heh. But I won't, I promise.
Squats, CHECK.
Abs, incomplete. I got thru all the situps and the leg raises and the planking... and then looked at the obscene number of crunches left.... and just quit. Sigh. Crunches are the worst. And now I'm super behind.
Minimalism, incomplete. Clean out an unusual space (the hall cabinet). I just forgot to do this and went to bed, ulp! I'll have time tonight to clean that cabinet while avoiding my next set of crunches. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment