Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Day 3 "Thank you!"

Alright, my foot is killing me (apparently day 2 of the wart-be-gone injections is when the pain REALLY kicks in), so to distract myself I'd like to take a minute to feel thankful for some very non-painful things in my life.

Last month was my 28th birthday (only slightly painful), and as a result I have a conga line of friends and family who showered me with love and gifts, that I'd like to thank. I'm a lucky, lucky girl. And I love you all.

Also... GUYZ JUST CHECK OUT ALL THIS SWAGGGGG!!:

Package of love and more love in gift form from my 'rents! 

Mini polaroids from my Instax Mini Polaroid camera! (cake below)

itty-bitty pretty fruit slices

Teeny tiny eensy weensy packages

Tiny letter! Tiny Totoro! Tiny spoons! Tiny lucky cat!

"Anne of Green Gables" puzzle! Another obsession/love
My H & M shopping spree jacket/blazer thingy



...and more! 

I have some legit Thank You cards to write, obviously. Thus I'm rationalizing a shorter, photo-laden post in order to WRITE said thank you's on paper and envelopes. If you were so thoughtful as to send me some gift (especially a tiny one), just be assured that a note from yours truly will be winging its way to you poste haste.

Also, yes. Yes, I do have a "small things" obsession. 

Lastly, I want to thank the adorable and brave Korean college student who tried to pick me up on the bus tonight. "Oh! You're so cute! Do you have time free now? What about sending a Kakao message?" was exactly the right thing to say to a freshly-turned-28-year-old. Thank you, and I really did like your glasses.

Carpe November!

P.s.
Abs: check!
Squats: 60, check!
Minimalism: we don't have anything broken beyond repair, so instead I threw away a gross pair of Adam's shoelaces, and did laundry. (Hey, not every day is groundbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment