Monday, November 11, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Day 11 "Sick Leave"

9AM: It's day 11! I'm officially more than a third of the way done with all these challenges.

...time passes...

7PM: I was planning on continuing my "goals" theme today, but it is amazing what a difference a mere 10 hours can make. This morning I felt sluggish, but fine. Now, however, I'm curled up in bed with the heat blasting, trying to stretch out the time between swallows as much as possible due to the RAGING sore throat I've suddenly contracted. Out of the blue!! And it hurts like hell, too. Makes last week's brush with sickness look like a sham, actually.

So, I'm not writing more, tonight. Instead, here are some videos/websites I've found recently that made an impression. Enjoy:

Carpe November!

P.s. Abs, CHECK.
Squats, CHECK. I managed to do them all at work before the pain made me too miserable.
Minimalism, I'm gonna say CHECK. But it's cheating, because today's another non-challenge. We're supposed to get rid of all our childhood toys, aaaaand... We have none. At least, not here. I'm sure our respective parents have some objects we could get around to tossing (Mom? Anything if mine you've been hoping to get rid if? ^_^), but that's not something we can accomplish here in Korea. Sometimes, kids, cheating's ok. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment