Thursday, November 14, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Day 14 "Blank/Throwback"

Sigh. I'm one day away from the halfway mark, but today I couldn't summon the energy to start this post earlier, and now it is far too late and I am far too tired.

I'm writing now out of sheer stubbornness. ("Must. Win. NaBloPoMooooo.....") But unfortunately for you, sweet reader, I have no words tonight.

I think that while this blogging challenge is a healthy one, it definitely brings to light the importance of pre-planning (and multiple drafts) in the writing process. 

You know what, though...? *inspiration hits!!* Today's Thursday, and while I've never participated before, I think today I'd like to join the ranks of all the other Throwback Thursday posters in the world.

Voila:

that time I was in a skit, freshman year of college?

The Lion in Winter, AKA, all the Brandons at Shorter College

Aww, I was such a wee baby!
Well, that brought up a plethora of good memories and nostalgia and feelz. I had a pretty dang good college experience. Not perfect, but overwhelmingly full of fond memories. I miss all my Shorter friends and family, and I'll always be in mourning for the college I went to, that I no longer believe exists. THAT however, is a story for another night. Goodnight folks!

Carpe November!


P.S. Abs, CHECK. (Ouch.)
Squats, CHECK.
Minimalism.... CHECK. We were supposed to take some time to turn out bedroom into a place of relaxation. But considering that our bed pretty much takes up the ENTIRE room, we thought for a while and decided it's hard to get more relaxing than that. We considered hanging up pics of relaxing nature scenes or something, but then remembered that this is the MINIMALISM challenge, not the decorating challenge. So, I straightened the room up instead:

that's the only visible floorspace in the room - the walk space

There are candles on the windowsill... that's relaxing, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment