My day in photos:
Workin on logic puzzles for MONEY.
Squats... Slow start today.
Squats... Done.
Date night with Hubbsy.
Look who came to visit us! (Welcome Frank!... And Frank's cooking rum.)
Card games mixed with a lotta wine. And "Naked Gun", one of the most ridiculous movies on earth, yet containing the power to reduce my husband to a puddle of "little girly giggles."
It's been a day, folks. Now I'm calling it a night.
Carpe November!
P.s. I would just like to point out that I finished my abs AND squats challenges today, plus catching up from yesterday, despite being a bit sloshed. And giggly and goofy. And the other 4 dwarves, too...
Abs, CHECK. Also, caught up!
Squats, CHECK.
Minimalism, CHECK. We're supposed to clear the floors, which we did this morning to prepare for Frank's visit. Still need to catch up on the kitchen challenge tomorrow, tho.






No comments:
Post a Comment