But from my goals I shall not be detained!! (Delayed? Distracted? Deterred? All of those D-words)
I'm particularly proud of Adam and I for sticking to our minimalism challenge and going through our summer wardrobe and chucking anything we didn't wear this past year (seasonal items don't count).
This was the resulting heap:
Absolutely no one will be surprised to learn that exactly ONE of those items of clothing was from Adam, the rest, mine.
I even slogged through my squats at work(10 squats. Read some of Ender's Game. Teach. Repeat seven times.), and did my abs challenge just before leaping into bed. Probably not the best timing for the abs, but surely better than not doing them at all?
Sick days are days when routines can really pay off - if I had a workout routine built more solidly into my day, it would be easier to stick to when I'm not feeling 100% on top of things. As it was, my pride was mostly the hero in keeping me on track today. "Way to go, Ego! You've proved your worth today. Love you way mucho." "No, no, Anna, I love YOU." "Awww, go on."
...
I don't know what that was.
...
Okay byeeeeee!
Carpe November!
P.s. Squats, CHECK.
Abs, CHECK.
Minimalism, CHECK.
Sick, CHECK.

Good on you for keeping up with your routines! Sickness is *always* when my routines fall to bits, and I always spend the following week cleaning up after myself. Keep it up keep it up! Also, hope you're enjoying Ender's Game as much as I am. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't remember what I threw away, but I guess that's one more sign that it was the right decision. Way t'go, Dear.
ReplyDelete