Today, I'm thankful for my LIFE. I'm healthy, whole, happy. I have food and money and family and friends. I have travel opportunities and work options and optimism about the future. I have everything I need and more.
I made it to my 26th birthday on October 25th, and I'm so thankful for the beautiful kaleidoscope that is my life.
This might sound morbid, but during those special, crystallized moments when time stops for a couple of seconds and you realize exactly how amazing life really is - in those moments, I realize that I could die happy.
However, I have absolutely no intention of dying anytime soon, even though I did get all of the physical objects that I wanted for my birthday ^_^ :
Printed copy of the comic book Adam wrote for me!
![]() |
| Makes me tear up every time I read it |
![]() |
| Little Anna and her magical visit to Narnia |
![]() |
| Glorious pages |
![]() |
| childhood dream fulfillment :) |
![]() |
| Afterword Adam wrote to finish the print job |
![]() |
| Dedication that makes me swoon |
TOE SHOES!! (They are awesum.)
A strawberry Napoleon and a Cafe Viennois *swoon* :
These were the objects I wanted (and got!) for my birthday. But I got MORE, too!:
Balloons!
Phone calls!
Fruit flowers!
Candy!
Books!
Letters!
I am the luckiest girl and the world. <3
Thank you to all my fam and friends for the love!








you did NOT get toe shoes!
ReplyDeletedid adam illustrate the comic book as well? i've always known he is a man of many talents, but he kept that one well-hidden! happy late birthday, dear anna!
ReplyDelete@Mariya - oh but I DID! :D
ReplyDelete@Lindsay - Adam's a fabulous artist, actually, but this time he chose to hire a professional artist and pay him for the work. Thanks love!