Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankvember 11/28

Today, I am thankful for the amazing, stunning and awesome gift of new life.

My childhood friend Sarah just gave birth today to twin girls, Charis and Alathea.  (BOSS, you can expect a phone call tomorrow morning ^_^)

I'm thankful that we, human beings, have the power to create life. I mean... Wow!  I'm just currently in a state of bogglement over the fact that there are now 2 more precious and lovely individuals in this world. (No, I haven't met the girls yet, but I know they are lovely because I know their mother. And it goes without saying that they are infinitely precious.)

Babies! Birth! New Life! I know it's stated all the time, but these two girls are kind of miracles - just in their very existence. Magnificent, noisy, exhausting miracles.

I can't wait to meet them.

Congratulations Sarah & Jamen. Wish I was there to bring you meals and ooh and aah over your daughters.  <3

Also, congratulations to Sarah's parents, for getting 2 granddaughters to match your current 2 grandsons. Also, Beth, Brandon, Becky, Martha & Jimi, same about your new nieces. :)

Here's a photo of Russell Brand:


He has nothing whatsoever to do with this post, but he has everything to do with tomorrow's post.

....

P.s. Today I'm also thankful for some other awesome stuff, because I only have 2 more days of Thankvember! (Which started out as ThankSvember, and lost the "s" somewhere along the way...):

Zumba!
Freedom!
Hats!
Chocolate cake!
Chapstick!
Aaaand, the spirit of excitement that infects people during Holidays.

Good night, dear readers.


1 comment:

  1. Uh oh... I have an idea of what's coming tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete