#21 Watch the Terminator movies
I guess you could say the Terminator movies almost fall into the "classic film" category, they've been so canonized into our lexicon and cultural consciousness. But somehow I had never watched them. Unfortunately, I did actually watch the most recent reboot ("Terminator: Genisys") before watching any of the originals, which was a very bizarre way to do it.
Survey says?: I had so much fun watching life breathed into lines I've quoted so many times. And you guys - I was so very behind! I knew so little! I was gobsmacked to discover that the terminator is BAD in the first movie. Obviously I knew "I'll be back" but had no idea of the hilarious context (what a moment!) Same with "hasta la vista."
Adam watched the first 2 with me, and swears that there's no reason for me to continue watching. Soooo, I'm saying NO to the crappy sequels and considering this one done!
Carpe robot,
A
No comments:
Post a Comment