Monday, November 9, 2015

NaBloPoMo 2015: Day 9 "DA SPLITS"

#6 Be able to do a full split

The elusive splits! I've been seeking these for years now, and I grasped my impending entrance to thirty-hood as the perfect time to close the gap - literally.

I only got to a full split on one leg (my more flexible right leg), but I plan to just keep stretching in the mornings, because it feels great. It's a lovely way to wake up. And one is at least ONE.

We took 3 photos, and I had the goofiest expressions on my face in all of them... SMH
Hooray! Mazel tov! Kazoos!

So happy to have crossed this one off my list. :D

Anna

P.S. I am intent on catching up with this challenge! I got behind after my sister's delightful interruption, and then caught a bout of sickness that's been lingering (...and LINGERING...). BACK FROM OUTER SPACE, now. ^^
P.p.s. I have been pretty awesome about saying NO to desserts, despite feeling crummy. Said NO to unnecessary meat, and NO to an event I didn't actually have to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment