Sunday, November 15, 2015

NaBloPoMo 2015: Day 15 "Just keep swimming"

#19 Reach my Nike Fuelgoal of 3,000 fuel points every day for a week

I MADE IT.

Hoo boy, was this challenge...challenging.

During the week when I was at work, I barely made any fuel points while teaching, so I would get home late after meetings and dinners and dance like a mad woman to The Fitness Marshall YouTube videos, trying to hit my goal before midnight. EXHAUSTING.

(I took photos of all of my goal celebrations on the fuel band, but have currently misplaced them. Womp Womp.)

I was thrilled that I actually - amazingly- made it thru this goal, but also ecstatic to have it behind me, haha. The weekend was the only easy part, since I went hiking and very quickly achieved the fuelpoint goal.

Fitness it always the goal, though, more than a number or target, and that's why I love the fuelband. It's a reminder to stay active, even if only through simple arm movements. It's also a super schwanky looking watch!

Carpe calories,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment