I feel list-y.
4 movies that I've recently watched and liked:
"The Rabbit Hole" -- Tearjerker that merits every tear. Go see it.
"Howl's Moving Castle" -- Another gorgeous piece of animation from Mr. Miyazaki. Adam and I would rank it in our top three if "Totoro", "Spirited Away" and "Princess Mononoke" weren't already there.
"True Grit" -- Good 'n' gritty. I enjoyed every second.
"The King's Speech" -- saw this at Christmas with the fam and was thoroughly charmed.
4 movie's I've seen recently and didn't really like:
"Pan's Labyrinth" -- I was so depressed after this movie, I think I worried Adam.
"Buried" -- we watched this too soon after Pan's Labyrinth, and I definitely worried Adam after this one was over.
"The Damned United" -- it doesn't happen often that I skip the end of a film, but I could not get through this one. I could see exactly where the character was going, and I didn't want to go there with him.
"New York, I love you" -- we were hoping for something as quirky and unique as "Paris, je t'aime" and felt disappointed in this city's version.
Agree? Disagree?
.
No comments:
Post a Comment