Thursday, November 6, 2014

NaBloPoMo 2014: Day 6 "Slog"

This week has been emotional, stressful, and waaaaaayyyy busier than it was supposed to be. 

The main culprit for this emotional roller coaster is probably the whole "not sleeping enough" thing. So: in order to up-end this vicious cycle, I'm taking drastic action. It's 11, I'm in bed with drooping eyelids, and I'm making the sad-hearted choice to yet again postpone my day's themed post, and leave you with another placeholder. 

Not an auspicious start to my NaBloPoMo adventure, but hey! "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

RECENT COSTUMES:


The Questions: Vic Sage and his female protégée Renee Montoya.


Alice, in class.


One of many "non-Waldo's" -- and by the way my world was rocked recently when I found out that Waldo's original name is WALLY, and the bad-guy's original name is WALDO (not Odlaw!). Weird, cruel world...

Carpe diem, friends.

SQUATS: already at 74!
Splits: I'm miserably bad at doing these. But I haven't given up!
Books: still reading on my bathroom breaks, which is slow but steady progress. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment