Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NaBloPoMo 2014: Day 5 "Psych! Birthday butting in."

It's far to early in the game to be doing this, buuuuuuuut I'm afraid I can only leave you with some pretty photos this evening. The follow-up to last night's "leadership is for dummies" post will have to be delayed until tomorrow.

I have received 2 birthday packages to date, and the most amazing one evar just came tonight. I spent many giddy minutes exulting over glorious gifts when I should have been blogging and accomplishing the other million items on my to-do list... NO REGRETS.

Thank you Mama B and Meagan - I feel so loved! Here are some birthday photos to tide the blog wave over until tomorrow.

I never get tired of this veiw from our apartment. This was the Friday before my birthday!

Green birthday dress.

Waterfalls for meee!











On top of the world.

The mountain gave me 1,000won for my birthday






I had a brilliantly wonderful and reviving birthday in the woods, with my man. Now to stuff my face with the Little Debbies from my mom and best friend! ;)

Carpe 29 x 365 diem.

BOOKS: Read during bathroom breaks at work!
SQUATS: 70, done
SPLITS: I neglected these yet again today. :'(  But tonight was Zumba class, so I don't feel that guilty. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment