I'm feeling better. I'm making bloggy-blogging happen. I'm back on the Squats n Splits n Books train, and building up steam slowly.
I'm so relieved. Missing days was really quite sad for me - I'd been looking forward to this month and these challenges, and it made me SANGRY that was failing (see this post for my real thoughts on personal failure).
Tomorrow is the Cabaret night, and I'm trying really hard to not be overwhelmed by all the things I'm doing & preparing.
I'm not the only one, either: there is a slew of people running around like headless, confused chickens as we make sure we're prepared to feed and entertain over 100 eager guests. Oh, and seat them. Turns out chairs are important, too. O.o
Imma get back to doing ALL THE THINGS: tonight this includes cutting cheeses, welcoming our buddy Frank to Gwangju, shaving my furry legs, hoping furiously that my costume arrives tomorrow, and attempting to sleep. ...Not in that exact order, either.
TOMORROW'S CABARET!
CARPE DIEM!
SQUATS: I got thru 40 at work!
SPLITS: Did not do!
BOOKS: I read several pages in Dubliners!
WATER: I drank a lot of water! (and tea!)
Imma get back to doing ALL THE THINGS: tonight this includes cutting cheeses, welcoming our buddy Frank to Gwangju, shaving my furry legs, hoping furiously that my costume arrives tomorrow, and attempting to sleep. ...Not in that exact order, either.
TOMORROW'S CABARET!
CARPE DIEM!
SQUATS: I got thru 40 at work!
SPLITS: Did not do!
BOOKS: I read several pages in Dubliners!
WATER: I drank a lot of water! (and tea!)


No comments:
Post a Comment