Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Monday Meh, Thursday YEAH!

This week was uninspiring and mostly meh, unfortunately.

Aaaaand I have nothing else to say, except........

TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY!
AND I'M SUPER EXCITED!

I don't care that I'm turning 27 (a particularly uninspiring year, it seems), I still get excited over birthdays. Maybe that enjoyment will start to fade later in life, but I hope not. Being born was one of the best things that happened to me. Makes me feel like partying EVERY YEAR. :)

A very appropriate photo, as Darby and I share the same BD! (She's a former fellow ESL teacher, who left a while back for the States)

Totally just did this on Super Better.  A perfect way to celebrate my bd. :)
Another way I boosted my self-esteem today? Reading Urban Dictionary's definition of my name.

ANNA:
The name for the most awesome person ever, It is impossible to fit so much awesome into any other person.
You think your as awesome as Anna? well you cant be because Anna is so amazingly awesome.
Who knew U.D. was so freakishly perceptive? :D

2 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday lady! I am very, very excited for your 27th year, even if it is a funny year to turn. You are such a positive presence, I feel lucky to even be a pal of such awesomeness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy super-belated birthday! My excuse for neglecting birthday wishes = being on a remote farm with no access to telecommunications. Ok, well, very limited access anyway. Also having completely lost my sense of what day/month it is. And 27 is a great age. It was one of the best years of my life. :) Hope the same for you!

    ReplyDelete