So here's my 27th in a (photographic) nutshell:
![]() |
| Breakfast in bed to start the day off - SO PERFECT |
![]() |
| BIRTHDAY PACKAGES! Thanks Mama B :) |
![]() |
| Thanks mom! |
![]() |
| Goodies - the toothpaste was particularly exciting to me... Really. I'm pretty easy to please. |
![]() |
| I finally WON a solo game on Quordy (so what if there were only 2 words?!). |
![]() |
| Lunch with my favorite co-worker, Sujeong |
![]() |
| Whipped cream, new horsey scarf - and NO KIMCHI IN SIGHT. |
![]() |
| Surprise roses at the end of the workday |
![]() |
| Goofy photo booth party crew |
![]() |
| Shark balloon donation was well received - watching this little guy beat his older brother with the balloon I gave him was definitely one of the highlights of the day :D |
![]() |
| Oh la la, dinner with my baby |
![]() |
| An opportunity to dress up? Always in the mood, this one. :) |
![]() |
| Halloween/BD party time! |
![]() |
| Ohmagawd, caramel frosted chocolate cake made from scratch by MOI! |
Oh man, oh man! Birthdays. I really dig them - mine or otherwise. And my fab husband made this past one memorable and sweet... and long-lasting. :) When November eventually rolled around, I reluctantly said goodbye to my extended birthday and moved into the chilly wintery-ness that came with this new month.
And that's all for this year, folks!














No comments:
Post a Comment