Sunday, April 17, 2011

Epistled

Whew.

Project Thank You Card rolls on relentlessly: here we are at Day 17, and I must confess to being a couple of letters behind. That said, I'm pleased with my efforts so far, and with the letters I've completed.  I simply misjudged the amount of thought-time I would be putting into each letter.

I also must confess to neglecting this blog for the sake of the project. I'll try to post little snippets of info as I keep going along, specifically for you, Sarah. ;)

Tomorrow, I'm going to mail the first batch - hoorah!

In other news, I would just like to proudly announce that my mother is now officially a DR. She successfully defended her dissertation, and will graduate next month! I'm flying out to Salt Lake to attend her graduation, and can't wait. CONGRATS, Momma!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment