Sunday, July 11, 2010

The UWP really does exist

In response to the massive PILES of mail I've received asking about my most recent post (Hi Ham and Brandi!), this post is to assure you, dear readers, that everything I wrote is completely true.

Adam and I are currently very happily and comfortably installed in our new hostel home in New Orleans, LA. Our bosses are all friendly and fun and very relieved to have us take over this position for them, as they all have other projects going on that require their attention.

Our hostel website is www.aaebourbonhouse.com, and both Adam and I agree that as hostels go, this one is very respectable and amazingly affordable. Nicky and I would have been relieved to have camped in a place like this on our Europe trip - free internet, free breakfast (do-it-yourself, all-you-can-eat pancakes!), fabulous low prices and linens provided!

I understand that the United Watcher's Party is probably hoping for some NOLA/Nawlins/N.O./Big Easy pics, but you're going to have to wait.

Because: our 2-year adventure in Korea was abruptly cut short, and I wasn't finished with it. I have more posts I need to write, dangit!

And so, I'm indulging myself by setting aside the rest of July for recounting Korea memories. And I'm gonna try to post EVERY SINGLE DAY. Tantalizing prospect, isn't it?

"NOLA LIVE! The Adventure!" will premiere August 1st, on channel ABV. An auspicious start date, being our 1-year anniversary and my dad's birthday.  :)

2 comments:

  1. The good thing about clever web log posts: I enjoy them, and they make me think I should write something. The downside: I can't think of anything clever at the moment, so my motivation's pretty low. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the good ol' US of A! You should give your big brother a call sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete