Thursday, July 15, 2010

Er.

Well, folks, seems I've totally misjudged how I will be choosing to spend my free time. 30 mins a day for a nostalgic, Korea-themed blog post seemed so... do-able. But it definitely didn't make the cut today: I worked from 6:30am-3:30pm (nonstop), took an hour-long nap, ran a shuttle, went to Office Depot, Home Depot and Wal-Mart to purchase necessities for both us AND the hostel and by the time I'd finished it was dinner time (8:30pm) so we ate and since then we've been canoodling with guests, and promoting good cheer and conviviality as best we can. Now I'm spent-tired-yawning and I still haven't said a word about Korea. YAARG!

But I'm so happy, I don't really feel all that upset about breaking my own blogging resolution. Life is very good here, and Adam and I are living it up. The end.

[More interesting posts than this one to follow in the near future. (promise)]

1 comment:

  1. good enough!

    enjoy life- don't just write about it :) It's like when my husband begs me to come out from behind the camera to actually enjoy the birthday party I worked so hard to put on or the christmas morning that we waited so long to come . . .

    ReplyDelete