my life in shades of green
Well, that sucks.Here's a video of a squirrel eating corn that may cheer you up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXwSR9yhpOEI don't quite understand why it made me happy, but it did. GO FIGURE!
HA HA HA HA - I haven't even watched the video and I'm already cracking up. Thanks Bro.
Not to try to one up Rob or anything but here's a squirrel trying to climb a tree after getting drunk on a fermented pumpkin.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q
Bwah ha ha ha ha! Great way to start off my morning. Thanks brothers!! <3
Well, that sucks.
ReplyDeleteHere's a video of a squirrel eating corn that may cheer you up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXwSR9yhpOE
I don't quite understand why it made me happy, but it did. GO FIGURE!
HA HA HA HA - I haven't even watched the video and I'm already cracking up. Thanks Bro.
ReplyDeleteNot to try to one up Rob or anything but here's a squirrel trying to climb a tree after getting drunk on a fermented pumpkin.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q
Bwah ha ha ha ha! Great way to start off my morning. Thanks brothers!! <3
ReplyDelete