I am sitting at my desk at work, scrambling to prepare for my next 3 classes this afternoon (Math, Geography and Science) - but a 10-minute internet break sounds absolutely necessary at this point, so here I am FINALLY posting on my sorely neglected blog.
"Turmoil" is precisely the word to describe my life right now. The job has started but not really, because only half of the curriculum arrived, so I am teaching ALL SUBJECTS to four poor students, and yet we may end up having to move on to another school soon anyways, thus we haven't set up internet at our cozy, tiny apartment, which may not be our apt for long, and our visas have come but it turns out that they are all wrong, and who knows how long it's going to take to sort THAT all out........
RRRRAAAAAAAWRG.
Mental, physical, spiritual and emotional levels are fluctuating violently - BUT
at the end of the day, when I crash into our (queen-sized) bed and drift towards unconsciousness, I find myself thinking
"Good grief, what a story we have to tell... How would I write about today on my blog?"
Because in the end, this is all part of the adventure. And I love adventures. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment