

A white wonderland world, silent with drifting flakes, and my breakfast already laid out for me.
Yesterday I told Adam he couldn't come upstairs this morning until I came and got him from our room, as I am working on some surprises of my own, but he still managed to surprise me by setting out my Valentine's breakfast last night while I was getting ready for bed. (If it looks low maintenance, it's because that's just what I eat every morning. ^_^)
In this house, one gets used to being surprised - will there be hot water today? Will there be enough solar power to wash clothes? Will we be able to get down the mountain/driveway safely? - but this surprise was sweet and unexpected!
Thank you, most loveable of husbands!
Yesterday I told Adam he couldn't come upstairs this morning until I came and got him from our room, as I am working on some surprises of my own, but he still managed to surprise me by setting out my Valentine's breakfast last night while I was getting ready for bed. (If it looks low maintenance, it's because that's just what I eat every morning. ^_^)
In this house, one gets used to being surprised - will there be hot water today? Will there be enough solar power to wash clothes? Will we be able to get down the mountain/driveway safely? - but this surprise was sweet and unexpected!
Thank you, most loveable of husbands!
anna, aren't married valentines SO GREAT?? i andrew and i loved ours! (we celebrated a day early because he has to work today, but it turned out so perfectly because it SNOWED! in alabama!)
ReplyDeletei miss you and i'm so glad to have found your blog. :)
Anna - your blog is beautiful and so are you. I'm so excited I'll be able to keep tabs on all this bellury goodness!
ReplyDelete