Thursday, February 4, 2010

Foxy loxy

I've been hearing tales ever since I arrived in CO of a sneaky fox that lures all the dogs away from the house, then trots back to eat their food. I was beginning to think it was either fiction, or he was the Fantastic Mr. Fox himself. But today: Fox sighting!
I feel intensely gratified.
There's something very magical about seeing animals in the wild, going about their natural business. I'm not sure why it thrills me so much, but it does. And now I have a huge doofy grin on my face, watching that fox trot daintily off into the forest, oblivious to my watching eyes.
Here he/she is:


5 comments:

  1. but somehow a bit...*wiggles hands beside face* ...different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've missed something . . .why korea? what's up? enjoy CO, that's a favorite spot of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and please keep up with me on MY blog as well- so glad to know a fellow blogger :)

    ReplyDelete