ALERT: We've officially moved apartments! Anyone considering sending us any snail mail needs to contact us directly for our new address!
I know it's been forever since I've posted - mis apologias. The school year begins for realsies on Monday, and I'm planning on getting back into the swing of regular posts. Exciting and challenging things are going down this year, for Adam and myself (more on that in future posts). It occurred to me this week, though, that you guys are super thoughtful friends, and occasionally throw postcards and letters and the like into the mail for us. We can probably retrieve mail from our old apt for a couple more weeks, but then our old landlord will probably stop caring, ha ha.
Ok, so quick update:
January included 3 blissful weeks in the USA, 2 in Atlanta and 1 in Colorado. When I got back, my Korean friend asked to see my photos, and I realized in amazement that I'd only taken about 20. Total. My overwhelming shutterbug tendencies apparently shut down for this vacation. However, there were some highlights in the few pics I did take...
 |
| FAMILY |
.
 |
FOOD. #IHOP
|
.
 |
| FAMILY |
.
 |
| FOOD #CFA |
.
 |
| FAMILY |
.
 |
| FOOD (guacamole veggie caprese on rosemary parmesan) #DROOL |
.
 |
| FAMILY |
.
 |
| FOOD AND FOOD |
.
 |
| FAMILY |
.
 |
| FAMILY *AND* FOOD |
.
 |
| FAMILY |
.
 |
| FAMILY (go, Drew!) |
 |
| FAMILY (related, ya think?) |
 |
| FRIENDS, too :) |
My greatest regret is not getting any pics from my Saturday Girl's Hangout Day. Becky & Amber (Martha!)! How did we let that opportunity pass us? I mean, talking and catching up is great and all, but if we can't prove it happened with photos, THEN IT MIGHT NOT HAVE HAPPENED. ;) Here's ONE I stole from Facebook:
 |
| FRIENDS |
It was a glorious three weeks, and Adam and I returned to Korea feeling greatly refreshed and full of... well. Food and Family and Friends. :)
Carpe Diem, y'all. <3 p="">
3>
Hi, Anna-
ReplyDeleteFeel free to delete this since it's not related to your post, I just wanted you to see it and didn't have your email.
I wanted to personally apologize to you if I caused the wonderful gift from your husband (Narnia comic) to feel any less special or have a negative feeling attached to it. I felt really close to that project and you two and I took way too long to finish. I understand if this doesn't make up for it, I just wanted to say sorry.
I hope you're able to still find some happiness in it and maybe I can make it up to you some day.
Thank you both for giving me the opportunity to work on it and connect with you. It was nice to see your face again. I still see that lucky little girl I drew on her trip to Narnia. :)
Sorry. :(
~RAY