Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Taking a real vacation, 101

•Letters posted: 0
•Time remaining until departure for SLC: 50 mins
•Estimated date of letter postings: May 9th
•Time remaining until Lanell Bellury graduates: 3 days
•Number of cell phones with me on trip: 0
•Number of laptop computers with me on this trip: 0
•Number of electronic devices with Internet accessibility with me on this trip: 1 iPod touch
•Estimated time remaining until iPod dies: 11 minutes
•Level of difficulty communicating with me over the next 4 days,
on a scale of 1 to 10: 10 (unless your name is Adam Volle)

I'll be back on Sunday, world! :D

2 comments:

  1. ah-ha! This explains your lack of response to my text, lol. Have fun on your vacay! (ps, i recently found a spiffy new firefox add-on that lets me read blogs from my gmail inbox, so expect me to be keeping a much closer I on la vie in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love reading your posts! They're just plain amazing. Hope you had a fantastic vacay! Love you, Anna. Thanks for being such a joy.

    ReplyDelete