Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NaBloPoMo: Day 29 "Turkey-lips"

Today was our big day: a thanksgiving FEAST with two other lovely couples here in Gwangju.

I'm lying in bed now, a stuffed turkey myself, crammed with too much food, soaked in spiced mulled wine... I can barely keep my eyes open, but wanted to throw this next-to-last post up before passing out.

Here's to food and friendship and fellowship!


Carpe November, and happy thanksgiving again!

P.s. I did nothing today for my challenges. :/ I'll definitely be pushing at least 2 days into Dec with these! I did however, mull wine, bake sweet potato orange cups, make fruit salad and spend SEVEN hours of quality time with some dear ones. I'm lucky to have good friends to hang out with on holidays here, to ease the wistful pangs for being at home, with a lot of Bellurys around me. <3

1 comment:

  1. It was pretty great. "Turkey Lips" may become one of my new terms of endearment for you.

    ReplyDelete