Thursday, May 17, 2012

Writer's Unblock

Whew!
1.5 months...
3 bouts of illness (sore throat/cold, then flu, then ear infection)...
108 classes taught...
1 paycheck received (2, if you count mine and Adam's separately)...
aaaand I think I can finally say, we're settled in! :D
It's been busy and fun and stressful, but I'm well past those "so-nervous-I-can't-eat-breakfast" days, and spring is here in full force.

So... I wrote that about a month ago, fully expecting to jump immediately back on the blog-writing horse and charge triumphantly through 2+ posts per week from that point forward....

*slow head shake*

Obviously hasn't happened.
But it's not from lack of wanting to blog! It surprised me to realize that I actually miss blogging. Just like this previously un-posted post above, I have a growing list of posts that are impatient to be tap-tapped into existence. But something strange happened to my Time Management Skills upon entering this country this year - they seem to have stayed on the plane when I disembarked. :(

Korea is hilarious and fascinating and befuddling, and once I recover those errant T.M. Skillz, you'll be the first to hear all about it.

And speaking of errant things, here's a video that had both Adam and I positively spell-bound. Errant whale placenta?  A massive piece of chiffon billowing underwater? Or a really good reason to never go into the ocean again? :








No comments:

Post a Comment