Ladies and gents, this unexpected pause in updates does not come from a lack of stories to tell - there is so much fun and excitement going on! It comes, unfortunately, as a testament to my apparently lacking white blood cell count. I've had a sore throat and all the trimmings for the past 4 days, and it's driving me crazy!
Plans I have that don't include being sick:
- Our 2-year anniversary celebration, which I'll tell you ALL about when I'm better (it was Aug 1st! Yay marriage!).
- Dying my hair for the first time.
- The 3-day visit of Maria Elena, Irina and Eric, happening THIS WEEKEND, right now, in New Orleans.
- The week-long vacation Adam and I have coming up this Monday, when we'll spend 7 days in Pine Mountain GA, with family and Callaway Gardens.
So, here's to hot tea and Emergen-C and long naps & a heart-breakingly wonderful husband who has been covering my shifts the past 3 days so I can take those naps.
Once I get past this evil head congestion, I'll be able to properly express how excited I am/have been about all the previously mentioned events.
*Cough*.
need to up your white blood cell count? I have a suggestion. First, get a knife, some white out, and a whole bunch-o paper towels....
ReplyDelete