I am only partly here on earth today, as part of me was stolen by the TEFL demon last night/this morning. I'm not sure which part.
I only know that it feels like TEFL punched me in the brain, but there's nothing I can do about it. However, I am pretty sure I passed the test. I'm also pretty sure that I have had less than 10 hours of sleep in the last 48+ hours, but I could be wrong about that math.
I was going to write another Korea Quirk, but my gray matter is on strike today (which made math class very very interesting), so I'll just introduce you to Allie Brosh, the Champion of the Internet: http://tinyurl.com/2cjknxs
You're welcome!
*Please be advised that the site is occasionally rated PG-13 or more (not the above post). All of it is hilarious, but not all of it is kid-friendly.*
If you only read one other post on her blog, you should read this one: http://tinyurl.com/yeq5hee
ENJOY.
No comments:
Post a Comment